Recently, many users who purchased electric torque wrenches do not know what to pay attention to when using electric torque wrenches. Today, Shi Xiaobian deliberately sorts out the matters needing attention when using electric torque wrenches, and then discusses it with Shigan Xiaobian.
1. Before connecting the power torque wrench to the power supply, check whether the power supply voltage matches the nameplate of the product. Is there a grounding device? When the power supply voltage exceeds +10%, the voltage regulator should be used, otherwise it will affect the control accuracy. Poor grounding can cause accidents.
2. The ambient temperature of the electric torque wrench is -10Â°C-40Â°C, too high or low will affect the control accuracy.
3. The initial torque of the bolt to be screwed must not exceed 70% of the rated torque of the tool. The bolt must not be re-tightened after reaching the rated torque.
4. When the tool is used to remove bolts, the torque should not exceed the rated torque value. Under normal circumstances, this wrench is not a bolt that is tightened or has severe corrosion. It should not be removed with this wrench to avoid damage to the tool.
5. When changing the rotation direction, it must be done after the motor stops rotating. It is strictly prohibited to toggle the positive and negative switches during operation.
6. When the wrench is automatically stopped, the switch can be released (if the switch is not turned off, the wrench will start automatically after 5 seconds) Wait 4-5 seconds before starting the wrench, or the wrench will not start.
7. The size of the bolt diameter has a certain influence on the control accuracy. In the construction, the same type of bolt connection is used to calibrate the torque value, and after a period of time, the inspection calibration should also be performed.
8. Turn idle 3-5 minutes before starting work. If you find that the motor is sparking, the sound is abnormal, and the torque is unstable during the operation, check the machine immediately and do not take the sick job.
9, regular cleaning and replacement of grease, generally after 5,000 times of work, should be a clean fuel, in order to extend the service life.
10. The power switches, carbon brushes, and fuses on the controller are all wearing parts and are prone to failure. They should be checked frequently and replaced in a timely manner.
11. If the screw on the tool is found to be loose during use, it should be fastened in time.
12. When lifting tools, do not lift the cable and take care to handle them gently to prevent shocks and bumps. When not in use should be placed in a ventilated and dry place. If moisture is found, it should be dried in time. Do not contact or store hazardous gases such as acids and alkalis.
Electric torque wrench specifications
Electric Torque Wrench Pictures
Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Contain Boom Cylinder, Arm Cylinder and Bucket Cylinder, For Wheel loader and Bulldozer also have Steering Cylinder Lift Cylinder Dump Cylinder. Also Could Supply Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Kit. Cylinder Rod and so on. Brand As Volvo, Komatsu, Hyundai, Doosan Daewoo, Hitachi, Kobelco, Caterpillar......
Hydraulic Cylinder,Small Hydraulic Cylinder,Welded Hydraulic Cylinders,Mini Hydraulic Cylinder
Jining Tongderui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. , https://www.tdr-excavatorparts.com